29 April 2015

 No Medicine Like Works Out …Stephen Appiah          

http://ift.tt/1HXC2xl

Appiah and Kingston stretching their muscle

Former Ghana captain Stephen Appiah has reiterated the need for regular workout.

He was among the host of celebrities that stretched their muscles in the last edition of the Primeval Media-organized monthly exercise designed for members of the various corporate institutions, dubbed “Accra Works Out”.

The former Juventus man, after the three-hour session of aerobics combined with music, told the media that no medication comes close to regular exercise.

He pointed out that “I exercise two times in a day, and I must confess no medicine comes close to regular exercise. It has become part of me so I do it routinely.

“Today is my fifth time, it’s getting better. I felt funny some time ago so went for check up. It was later revealed that malaria was hiding somewhere in my system.

“I didn’t feel weak because of the regular exercise, and I believe the situation would have been different if I were not exercising regularly. Besides, it keeps one in shape.”

Stars like Laryea Kingston, Praye Tietia and his better-half, Manifest and Ibrahim Sani Daara also participated in this month’s edition.

DAILY GUIDE was ably represented by its editor Fortune Alimi.

By Kofi Owusu Aduonum

 


Via: -Daily Guide  

No comments:

Post a Comment