29 April 2015

 Ray Quarcoo Tips Pacman

http://ift.tt/1GDZNHl

Ambassador Quarcoo in a pose with the Pacman.

Goodwill Sports Ambassador, Ray Quarcoo, has joined the tall list of boxing fanatics who have tipped Manny Pacquiao to triumph over Floyd Mayweather junior in their much-talked-about fight this Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

Speaking to the media shortly after the Emmanuel Tagoe fight at the Accra Stadium last Friday, he said, “I am a huge fan of Manny, I know he is a great fighter. It is more about what he does outside the ring.

“He is such a charitable and respectful person, with a high sense of modesty. I am Team Pacman all the way.

“Manny invited me to his fight against Shane Mosley in Las Vegas four years ago where I presented to him some Ghanaian artifacts. I will not be able to attend the fight on May 2, I wish him well,” he added.

The Goodwill Sports Ambassador indicated that he equally respects Mayweather as a great boxer, but he relates better with Pacman, who he (Quarcoo) intends inviting to Ghana in the future.

 

 


Via: -Daily Guide  

No comments:

Post a Comment